Thursday, September 20, 2007

Updates...A WIP and a finish.

After a little wait, I finally finished my "Connor" name tree. I used VC dragon hoard overdyed thread and stab and stash summer reflections on 40 count. A few days ago my hair braider from IGIA arrived and I was sooo having fun doing the braiding on this one. I used a yarn that i bought from Michaels that says "clouds" and I really love how it came out...It's cute, although not christmas'y but cute...and I think it will stay this way..Hubby likes it as well..

























Here is also my progress on Once Upon A Time by Passione Ricamo. Stitched on SMF Impressionism. This has been my focused wip for a few days/weeks now...I am working on those flowers and I just realized I hate stitching flowers LOL. But i think it is getting there, so I am going to try work on the flowers some more next time, the faster I stitch, the better, too many color changes and there is so many isolated stitches on them (i really hate those.) =)



















Have a lovely day everyone!!

7 comments:

Andie said...

Connor's name tree looks great! I love the colours you have used :) I adore OUAT!! That is probably one of my favourite PR designs!! Looking forward to watching your progress!! :)

Slckstitcher said...

Noreen...so glad we caught up with each other on here!! I love your blog!

Connor's name tree looks awesome! I love it! You do such beautiful work!

Thanks for the comments on my blog! They're valued and appreciated!!

Jenny said...

I love the nametree - you really made the design your own, and it is so cute! :)

Chiloe said...

The little flowers are maybe a pain but they are so nice !!! Congratulations on your finish !!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the colors on Connor's name tree. Lovely!! And the PR, it's getting prettier and prettier as you go. Keep it up sis.

stitcherw said...

Connor's tree looks wonderful, love the colors you picked. Your PR piece is looking great as well.
Sue

Sharon said...

Absolutely love Connor's name tree! Looks great-congrats.