Friday, September 28, 2007

A not so cross-stitch entry!

Another birthday approaching. A friend's daughter is turning 2 in November, and i had thoughtof stitching for her Spring Butterfly Baby by EMS. My friend told me her daughter's bedroom decors are butterflies, so I think I would stitch her that and put her b-day and stuff, like a birth announcement. Thought of doing the first version which is Butterfly Baby, but not so fond of how she look like. I think I like the spring one better. Will need to gather the materials first! *^_^*

I haven't stitched anything lately. I may have been in a slump because of those flowers, been playing World of Warcraft however, so I will just let my mood rule over for now, until i get my stitching mojo back...

I want to put pictures here LOL And what better pics to show you, i have...Pictures of my son, Connor a week or so back, went with his daddy to mcdonalds and wore his daddy's shirt! hahaha



Little'st Jedi





America's Next Top Male Model






Contemplating...




Roman Times...Roman God






Pray without Ceasing...

Last, but not the least Who's your idol???
...Like Godmother...Like Goddaughter!!! hahahaha

Hope you had some good laugh!!

11 comments:

Andie said...

Hey Noreen :) Love your pics!! Connor is so cute!! As to the slump, you could try what I do when I have a bit on a pattern I hate stitching on, I put a length of thread in the yuck bit and a length in somewhere I love :) Like a reward *hugs*

Juls said...

Love love love the pictures!!!!
As far as your slump goes just go with it......that's what I did and it helped also doing a small helped as well...I think it was Fairy Celebration that started me back and now I have 5-6 projects going and contemplating more!!!! Dare I LOL!!!!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments !!! I do so appreciate them!!

Yuko said...

Ahahahaha!! You made me laugh again! Actually always you do, though!
Love your photos!!

Chiloe said...

Your son is so cute!!! Are you keeping those for his girlfriend when he will be a teenager? lol 2 years ols can so funny (and so fristrated !!!lol)

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHA, love the photos esp. the roman god, he's just soooo cute!True enough, like godmother like goddaughter! You are both lovely!

Mel said...

I like the spring butterfly fairy better. Your son is adorable. They are lovely pics.

Cheryl said...

LOL love these photos!
You play world of warcraft? My friend's husband is totally addicted to that.

Hearty Bakes said...

Your boy is so adorable!
I had a good laugh! You and your god-daughter are so funny. Indeed like god-mother, like god-daughter! :)

Abi said...

I used to be a WOW widow. Now DH is addicted to Halo. I try to play video games too but the first person shooter games give me bad motion sickness.

Don't worry about your stitching slump. Stitching is supposed to be fun. :)

Cindy said...

Love you little boy, he is so cute! Give him a hug for me. :D

Jenny said...

What a little cutie wrapped up in daddy's shirt. :)