Friday, September 07, 2007

More S.E.X. (Stash Enhancement eXperience)

I ordered from Mindy during her Anniversary sale and after so much anticipation I finally received my fabby. It's called Mindy's Medley Pixie Sunset. I just love it!!! It appears so red on my picture because my son had apparently taken over the coffee table writing all over mounds of post-it's and himself as well..So i had it on top if a red pillow so now it's bloody red! LOL Anyways, I love it! I had though of stitching PR's Meditarreneo on it but..hmm i don't know if its suited...So will have to find something else...



















I also got a new toy =), hubby purchased this for me on ebay last week, after contemplating on if i should get one of those machines for hair braiding, for cording purposes, i finally decided to settle in on this one called the wonder knitter by clover..I don't know how to use it yet, so it looks like I will be playing with it today, since i finished my son's name tree, so looks like it will not have to stay in that package for long...


Hubby also came home with the new PSP lite/slim. It so sleek and it's a ton lighter than the old one, since Connor had already taken over the old one, he looooooves the loco roco game, and always says "baba..baba" everytime he sees the PSP, so now everybody happy LOL. It's so exciting!! \0/ I just love video games, maybe one day I'll show you the stack of video games i brought from the Philippines all the way to the U.S. it's almost as much as my stash I guess..ehehe I can't wait to play Silent Hill The Beggining on it!! woohoo!!

We are a gaming household, so gaming gadgets keeps us afloat...The family that plays together..stays together..What can i say?? LOL










































Please excuse the music, I just love it so much and I can't help myself but add it to my menu. If you prefer no music, You can always go down to my right side menu and stop it from playing...I hope you don't mind it though. It's a song that I dedicate to hubby.. *^_^*

Have a lovely day y'all... \m/

6 comments:

Andie said...

ooooooo Love the fabbie!! :D

Carol said...

Wow - that fabric really jumps out at you!!!

Sue said...

Beautiful fabric, but you will definitely need to find the "right" project for it ;)

Abi said...

Love the PSP. I won't show your post to DH yet. LOL. He wants to get one so bad... maybe with the next paycheck ;) We are a gaming household too! I wish I had saved my old Nintendo games from the Philippines.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fabby. Any projects in mind for that?

I too, like PSP so much. Enjoy!

Cheryl said...

Lovely fabric!!
You got me in trouble with that music though LOL im at work and it came blaring out my laptop