Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Freebies And WIP updates

I love freebies!! A couple of days ago, i received some Sunsweet freebies...I love dried fruits...everything dried probably I will eat..dried mangoes (MMmmMmm, the Philippines grows and have the best mangoes in the world, also goes for its dried version) I love dried fruits, dried fish, dried squid (i have these in my ref) LOL. You grossed out?! W00T?!




The hands weren't included in the package LOL.

On stitchy update, i was able to pick up the needles. Hurray!! I stitched UTFT saturday night until late, Connor stayed up all day (did not nap) so he went to bed early, around 8 p.m. and I was able to stitch until my back hurt LOL. I focused on the one on the left since she has more color changes, and by the time i go to the one on the right side, should be quick and easy as her dress is mostly white. Here is what my girlies look like now...



















Also, last night I decided to stitch on Once Upon A Time Again, not much progress as I had to sort my threads again because i move them around as i work on other projects and that cost me time, so i was only able to do the backstitching and a little bit on the prince's sleeve and a teenie bit on the fairy's dress...




Anyways, this is all i could say about Tide..LOL joke!!! I am still working on my wedding freebie, to post here. I don't know for sure if anyone wants that, but just incase...I'm trying to find a place that hosts zip files and so far I haven't been able to find one...May just stick them down here as pictures..




I leave you with a picture of my son in his two-piece LOL.



Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend *^_^*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those freebies. Like you, I like having dried fruits for snacks.

Kung may freebie na included ang ganyang cutie... look at those hands... sige grab, isang truck! lol!

Your 2 WIP are getting along nicely. I like them both.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I bet the Aussie mangoes could give them a run for their money!

Love the conversions you've done on both pieces. I really like OUAT with dark hair.

Cindy said...

Your stitching projects are looking wonderful :)

You received some great freebies! I have been on a freebie kick lately, and it's amazing how much great stuff there is out there. Have you ever checked out http://www.bargainist.com/freebies/ ?

Chiloe said...

You made great progress!! Which fabrics are you using for each of them?

Sharon said...

Your wip's are just beautiful-looking forward to seeing more.

Andie said...

Absolutly gorgeous as usual.... and working on 2 WIP's at once...... are you feeling okay? LOL JK Connor gets cuter every day he looks so full of misceif!!

Hazel said...

Great pic of your boy! Nice wips too. Thanks for your advice re Sugar maple. I have emailed mindy to accept her offer of changing the fabric even if I do have to send mine back but have not heard back from her yet. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi again Noreen...re the hand dyed fabbie place, did you mean Stitches & Spice? http://www.stitchesandspice.com.au/ I warn you though, the website photos are awful and do no justice to the fabbies at all!

Cheryl said...

Pretty wips!
Love the picture of conner

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I love squid. But I've never had it dried.

Chiloe said...

How are the hidden treasure fabric in comparison with silkweaver? Do you like them?