Friday, August 22, 2008

Another award

I got another award from my Sis Joei a few days back, i forgot about it! She mentioned on her blog that it's called "Arte y pico". In Spanish it literally means ART and TIP but from Nina's translation, it means "The Best Art". Yay! She dedicated the award to every blog she reads, without naming people. But i love it so much and because I am so shameless I asked her to nominate me, as in put my name on her blog as a nominee!! hahaha.

I said to her that i would love to have it posted on my sidebar as well. She granted my wish, and tada! I got the arte y pico award.

Thank you sis Joei, I am so happy and proud of this award. =^-^=





Okay now, i get my turn to nominate. And the rules say:

1) Choose 5 blogs deserving to receive the award (conception, creativity, interesting equipment and contributing to the community of bloggers whatever the language)
2) Every award must contain the link towards the blog of his author so that it can be visited.
3) Every winner must show the award-logo and put back the name and the link towards the blog that attributed it for her.
4) The winner must show the blog link the Arte y Pico.
5) To Post the rules.

The peeps who i would love to have this award is:
1. My dear Andie
2. Veronica
3. Jessie
4. Jenjen
5. Romantic Fool

Please forgive this shameless innocent for wanting to have this award. There are things I want and things i must have...after all I'm only human... *cries rainbows* LOL

Added: Also my beautiful friend Andie awarded this back to me. How sweet!!! (I didn't even have to beg to her, promise! LOL) Thank you Andie. You're a sweetheart. =^_^=

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the award Noreen. :) Your progress on the Passione piece looks great. :)

Andie said...

LOL I've given you an award :D

Veronica said...

Thank you, Noreen, for your nomination. I've posted it on my blog :D

Hearty Bakes said...

Thank you so much Noreen for this award given to me :)