Friday, February 23, 2007

A job well done...

Cheering on for Amanda aka MiLighthouse. She has done this gorgeous "cameo" of my recharted version of the Lady of the Mist.

You can also see this LOTM at Amanda's Webshots Album .

I was finally able to see how it would look all stitched up... I think my rechart worked out quite nicely...whad'dya think?




She converted the hair to black, and added the necklace herself, which enhanced the beautiful miss even more...

I am just thrilled to see the outcome, it was hard work doing a conversion...But seeing it stitched by some1 so beautifully just made my heart swell and all the hard work has paid off...

There were quite a number of people who asked for my conversion, but i haven't seen any of the other ones yet...Can't wait ti'll they actually get to stitch her...

Thank you Amanda, for giving this a shot...And for such a beautiful finish you deserve an applause!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful conversion, and beautiful stitching!

Joysze said...

Ooooh, it's cool to see your conversion come to life, Noreen! Soooo, when are you going to start stitching yours? ;)

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I'm allergic to so many different pollens it's ridiculous! Pine, oak, a dozen different kinds of grass, etc. Spring is always the worst though, all that pine pollen!