Thursday, May 10, 2007

7 Things about me..

I've been tagged...For the first time! By Megan, I don't know how to play this. But I hope I do this right. =)


It is about 7 things about me. Rules first!

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Megan dear here you go.

1. I don't know how to cook.
2. I grew up under the care of a gay cousin (while mom and dad goes to work). Until i was 8, I called him 'mama'.
3. I was very evil while i was little, i was the pickiest eater in all the universe, I'd throw food at my gay cousin if I did not like what he cooked for me.
4. OCD about house cleaning.
5. I have 3 piercings on my left ear and 5 on the right. My mom did most of them, except for the 5th on the right, i pierced it myself. Ahh..High school days...
6. I am addicted to World of Warcraft & anime's
7. My sister and i never got along well until lately, when we realized we aren't little girls anymore.



Now my turn to tag...Andie, Carolyn, Carol, Rachel, Juls, Dana, Cheryl

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for playing! You did perfect :)