Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Finishes for the year

I have 2 finishes to show off before the year 2008 says goodbye. I haven't set any stitching goals for next year, but "going to try" and finish OUAT is probably on top of the list. I haven't been feeling up to the top with my stitching mojo lately, but I am happy I made it to atleast 2 happy dances.


First off, my semi-HD a while back (last post), which tonight became a real full-blown HD. The Noah's Ark for baby by LA, all completed with the baby's information and also framed it with hubby's help tonight.


LA Noah's Ark for baby, on self dyed fabric
my ever so cute frame holder. lol



My next HD is a very very cute one, and I am so proud of it. Although I would humbly say that I have stalked for this OOP kit on ebay and won it for far too much money, $30 bucks, I am such a cheap ass person I wouldn't have bought it and pay for that much unless it's something I can't live without, in all honesty, turns out this one, I can't let go. I have seen some finishes over at 123stitch bb and I know I have fallen inlove. I kept telling myself "i have to have that for Connor's ornament this year" I showed it to my hubby and when i won it on ebay, he told me he will pay for it (aww, sweet), now I only get so much allowance every month and it doesn't even pay well enough for all the make up and clothes I shop for. Woman thing...You understand right? lol.



So without further yada...Cute ornie alert goes to a design by...

Bucilla ~ Santa and baby on 18 count metallic aida.



The original design had a blonde baby in it, so i modified it to fit Connor. =^-^=

Last post for the year, we will be heading down to Santa Maria for Christmas to spend with family.


I hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and will always be blessed with family, love and happiness all through the coming years.



Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all my friends!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas :D

KiKi said...

Those are two very beautiful finishes! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tama said...

Your finishes are gorgeous!!! and I very much admire that darling frame holder... I shall have to get me one of those someday!

stitcherw said...

What awesome finishes to end the year with. Your Noah's Ark looks fantastic, and the ornament is adorable.
Sue