Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11...in memory of...

Today the weather is really gloomy, i wonder if it's the same for wherever you are as well??

This is a piece that i honestly did for a 'freedom contest" over at the stab & stash. The fabric is called freedom. very nice..

I think it will be a perfect dedication piece for what we are remembering today. It's not only the americans, but to everybody in other parts of the world as well, who felt the great pain and suffering, the dark event that occured on Sept. 11, 2001...


















Eventually this will be framed, and I would love for my brother in law to have this in his possession. He is in the U.S. Army and I am sure he will be happy to keep this piece.

I wish and pray for all the souls that are still lost, that they may find their peace and reach home into the loving arms of God... *^_^*

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful-love the fabric you put it on.