Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fairy Celebration..Yaaaa hoooo!!

Have not been able to blog for a while, but I'm here now...I just have to write about my recent finish..She is just lovely! Okay, I admit, I saw Juls finish yesterday and i frantically started to try and finish her yesterday too. I felt guilty that I had neglected her for sometime, and to think I stitched her way before Juls started hers LOL. I hope she won't turn me into a frog.. =(


Anyways, here she is...I left out the wordings "Fairy dwell here" because I have no room for them, I used a 9x13 piece of SMF fabric Gnome cashel, and i used WDW spring bouquet, obviously i got different dye lots =.

Right now, I will be stitching more on my competition piece for the stab & stash "freedom" contest. I am almost done with it....hmm, i just really want to tell myself that LOL. I won't be starting or working on anymore WIPS until i finish it because there is a deadline, and you know what happens when there is a deadline...I go crazy and starts cramming!

Thank you for looking, and if you ever drop by and leave me comments, I thank you with all my heart for taking the time. Have a great evening ya'll.

8 comments:

Itching To Stitch said...

Pretty finish, congrats ;)

Mel said...

Your fairy celebration looks fabulous. I love the fabric too

Juls said...

I love your Fairy celebration! The fabric is great! I am leaving the wording out as well. I am also going to stitch her on blue but in reverse with her facing the other way so when they are framed and on the wall they will be facing each other!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous finish! Congratulations.

Cheryl said...

It's really lovely Noreen! Congrats on such a pretty finish, i love the thread colour

stitcherw said...

Your fairy looks lovely, congratulations on your beautiful finish. Love the fabric you picked to stitch her on.
Sue

Carolyn said...

Fairy Celebration is beautiful!! I have this one in my stash too. Congrats on the finish. :)

Joei said...

Wow, she's pretty. One of my to-do. Seeing your beautiful finish makes me put her on top and start right away. Congrats!!!