Monday, October 30, 2006

Veezee Weekend...

I did not touch a needle for a couple of days...Couple of days!! It was driving me nuts!! The weekend was sooooooooo busy, I just could not find the time to fit it in, it was a terrible weekend *smirk*. Sister in law spent all saturday and half day of sunday since mother in law went to..who knows where??...It's really hard to be able to do something that requires me to sit on the whole couch LOL when there are other people around...I just hate that on the days where i get to some serious stitching because I will have some1 to help me watch this sweet baby angel of mine aka 'fish out of water' bwahaha, then some1 takes that chance away from me. It get's in my nerves...Weally! =So last night, Sunday night, I spent an hour or two of stitching ( I don't really count time or stitches) so who knows...=) And spent the rest of the night playing video games with my hubby, we picked up Ultimate Alliance when we went out friday, I thought I did not like this game, I play a different genre, but it was so much fun, we stayed up until midnight last night, and it did help me unwind. Since there are only two things on earth that kicks the kinks outta my brain...stitching and video games...


On lighter news, I won the Name the fabric of the month contest from stabandstash.com. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My entry name was bloody mary, the first time i saw the picture, I thought bloody mary!! But then again, i think people like when it is associated with alcohol, infact my 2 other entries were 'sangria and red wine' LOL. I think the name of the fabric is a celebration in itself!! heheh

This contest was run by Miss Tammy, she's one great lady, very generous and super talented. Her skills and fabrics are top of the line! Of course she is helped with her ever so supportive hubby Mike in running their store, awesome customer service and A++ on ebay lingo!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them personally. They are very special to customers who have dealt with them, including me. Thank you!!!


Today seems like it is going to be another busy day in my paradise, sister in law poured chocolate milk on her blanket, and i have a pile of laundry, I wonder why this happens everytime someone comes over for the night LOL. I am not complaining but I'd rather be stitching than do my chores since I haven't in a while...Ugh! I need maids...or clones...or grow more eyes & arms...to keep up with myself!! Help?! LOL

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations on winning the Stab and Stash contest!

J said...

Congrats you!!! Have you decided what you're going to stitch on it yet? ;)